For years, government agencies, the military, scientists, researchers, the resource sector, corporations and adventurers from around the world, have all looked to First Air to make the northern reaches of Canada more accessible. Our reputation for reliability and unsurpassed expertise is the progressive culmination of more than 60 years of experience gained primarily in Arctic and High Arctic operations.
Our versatile fleet and skilled personnel provide valuable transportation solutions that can be customized to our clients needs.
A First Air charter means you can set your own schedule and tailor your in-flight experience with:
- Customized departure times
- Direct point to point service
- A wide selection of hot or cold meal service
- Customized catering
- Optional cash or complimentary beverage service
- Group check-in service
- Optional private terminals
- Optional aircraft holding time