Careers at First Air
|Position Vacancy Advisory|
|Customer Service Coordinator||Ref. #C641092|
Position(s) Available1 (Temp. Part Time)
Based inRANKIN INLET
* IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE UNIFOR COLLECTIVE AGREEMENT
AVAILABLE: IMMEDIATELY TO APPROXIMATELY AUGUST 4, 2015
This position is in the Customer Service Department.
|First Air is an equal opportunity employer. Members of designated groups (Aboriginal People, Women, Visible Minorities, and People with Disabilities) are encouraged to apply and self-identify.|
Skills and Qualifications
Include, but not limited to, the following minimum skills and qualifications:
- Must possess a working knowledge of the Sabre and Res III computer systems
- Must posses a high school diploma or have equivalent related work experience i.e. travel tourism education, customer service/airline experience, etc.
- Fluently bilingual in English and French or Inuktitut
- Must be able to provide leadership, support and direction to a group of employees
- Possess a knowledge of customer service procedures
- Must be familiar with all aspects paperwork/documentation for all customer service functions
- Must possess strong communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Must be adept at handling multiple tasks, and prioritizing duties
- Willing to assist in all areas of customer services
- Willing to work irregular hours of operation and shift work
- Ability to obtain and retain a Restricted Area Identity Card in accordance with the Airport Restricted Area Access Clearance Program regulated by Transport Canada
Duties and Responsibilities
Interested candidates should be able to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Handle all aspects of customer reservations
- Maintain a high level of customer service and passenger sales skills
- Build accurate customer files (PNR) with all required information
- Compute fares
- Process prepaid PTA information from stations, travel agencies and other clients ensuring accuracy and efficiency are at the highest level
- Disseminate information and respond to general public inquiries
- Monitor and action items that arrive in messages queues, fax printouts and printer messages
- Team Building, Coaching and Feedback
- Assist with daily preparation of flights as assigned
- Provide assistance in all areas of customer services including operations
- Other duties as assigned
Is this the job for you?
Apply in writing with a cover letter and résumé to:
First Air Human Resources Department
Internal and External candidates will be interviewed simultaneously. Only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews. First Air is committed to employment equity.
This advisory was posted on September 3, 2014.